Effective Date: June 20, 2023
If we make any changes to these terms and conditions, we will notify you by posting a notice on this site. You need to accept changed terms and conditions when placing subsequent orders.
Anytime you send emails to JUICY JANE, you are communicating with us in an electronic format. This permits JUICY JANE to reply to you in the same electronic format, either by email or text written on our website. With this, we both agree that any contracts, agreements, disclosures or notices, or any other communication that is provided to you by JUICY JANE satisfies all legal notification requirements.
You acknowledge that JUICY JANE may send you emails for promotional purposes. By accepting these terms and conditions, you consent to receive such emails. You may opt-out from receiving promotional emails at any time.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, photos, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, videos, digital downloads and data compilations, are protected by international copyright laws. No portion of the information on this website may be copied or reproduced in any form, or by any means without prior written permission from JUICY JANE. Users or visitors are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit, copy or create derivative works of any material found on this site or any JUICY JANE publication for any public, private or commercial purpose.
The products offered by JUICY JANE Vapors are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 18 (or the legal smoking age of your state), and are not intended for pregnant or nursing women, children, people with or at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, or those who are sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or vegetable glycerin. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be dangerous to your health. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Keep out of reach of children and pets. These products contain nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Products sold by JUICY JANE Vapors are not smoking cessation products and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. These products may be poisonous if orally ingested, or if it contacts your skin. Our products are not a smoking cessation product. They have not been tested or guaranteed as such.
Not For Sale To Those Under Legal Age
JUICY JANE and other juicyjane.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks.
Important Battery Warning:
- DO NOT transport without a protective case
- DO NOT transport loose in any pockets, backpacks or purses
- To avoid serious injury and burns, always keep batteries away from contact with metals, and store in a plastic case
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not use old, and new cells together.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged, charge it as soon as possible
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. JUICY JANE Vapors accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Patents are pending for JUICY JANE devices and their components.
juicyjane.com attempts to be as accurate as possible when posting content.
You understand that there might be some variation in color and puff count among our products.
If any provision of these site terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.